Changes to restrictions as part of Step 3 of easing of Covid-19 measures.
From 17th May, restrictions ease as part of Step 3 of the Government's Covid-19 roadmap.
As part of Step 3, some of the changes include:
- Meet outdoors in groups of up to 30
- Meet indoors in groups of up to 6, or two households
- Bars, pubs and restaurants open, including for indoor hospitality
- All holiday accomodation reopens
- Gyms and leisure centres reopen for indoor or outdoor activity
- Cinemas, bowling alleys, zoos and theme parks reopen
- Large events restart, with capacity limits
- No limits on funeral attendances
- Weddings, receptions, life events and wakes can take place indoors with up to 30 attendees
For full details, please see the attached picture.