It’s never too early to start looking ahead to next year. I'm pleased to announce my Stoke Central Photography Competition with the winning photos being printed in a 2023 Charity Calendar to raise funds for local charity groups.
There are 4 themes this year: People, Places, Environment, and Animals.
- Please note photos must be taken within the Stoke-on-Trent Central constituency. (Map attached)
- Photos can be digitally edited to add fake snow etc
- Drone photography allowed
- You can submit 3 photos per theme
- Photos must have been taken between 11th July and the closing date
A prize will be given for the best in each category. Closing date for entries is 12 noon on 30th September 2022 and winners will be notified by email no later than 21st October.
If you are a budding photographer (amateur or professional) and would like to enter the competition, please send your photos, the location, title and date of the photo, name and (if attend school/college, please state which one) to: email@example.com